注册会员
帖子: 25
等级: 3; EXP: 73
HP: 0 / 68
MP: 8 / 437
离线
引用:
不知道xoops有何规划,是否能说一下。

The plan is very simple - to focus on making X3 a huge success, and to build more the international XOOPS community.

X3 offers us a lot of new opportunities because it is based on Zend Framework. Using a standard framework will allow us to speed up the development process and provide our users with new features much faster than ever before. For example, the new release of Zend Framework 1.11 added Mobile and Cloud features, that we could offer to our users, without having to implement it ourselves.

Of course, it is a major challenge, and we need support from every XOOPS user and developer.

If you have ideas on how to make XOOPS better and the XOOPS community stronger, please let us know.

This year (2011) we'll be celebrating 10th Anniversary of XOOPS, and we want 2011 to be the best year ever for XOOPS! Please help us in making it happen!

1/1 23:09
工具箱 短消息 Email PDF 书签 打印 举报 回顶部

回复: 新的一年不知道xoops有何规划
初级会员
注册日期:
2006/3/12 15:51
所属群组:
注册会员
帖子: 28
等级: 4; EXP: 3
HP: 0 / 75
MP: 9 / 1214
离线
WOW!mamba也来了!!

1/2 23:50

资深会员
注册日期:
2008/3/16 18:35
来自 山东 青岛
所属群组:
注册会员
帖子: 291 | 精华: 1
等级: 15; EXP: 95
HP: 0 / 373
MP: 97 / 3793
离线
引用:

mamba 写道:
引用:
不知道xoops有何规划,是否能说一下。

The plan is very simple - to focus on making X3 a huge success, and to build more the international XOOPS community.

Thanks for your reply.

What you said is good,but it is just a plan.I want to see the ACTIONS.

Now have a look at the Logo of Xoops china,and there is no change at all although i have made the suggestion for 3 days.

It is the problem of xoops china that there is no respons to my advice(not only mine),no communication to users.The developers are too silence and the community is too lonely.

I want to do someting for xoops but i don't know how and now why.Please give me a reason which is not only a agenda but also effective actions and a good product!

1/4 20:14

初级会员
注册日期:
2009/6/26 14:16
所属群组:
注册会员
离线
引用:
Now have a look at the Logo of Xoops china,and there is no change at all although i have made the suggestion for 3 days.

I didn't see you proposal. Can you give me a link?

引用:
It is the problem of xoops china that there is no respons to my advice(not only mine),no communication to users.The developers are too silence and the community is too lonely.

Sometimes people are busy. Don't ever take it personally if you don't hear right away from others.

引用:
I want to do someting for xoops but i don't know how and now why.Please give me a reason which is not only a agenda but also effective actions and a good product!

I appreciate your interest in doing something for XOOPS. There are different ways of helping XOOPS, and X3 is only one part of it:

- There are many modules that would benefit from updating.

- It would be great to write documentation for the modules or for the new features in XOOPS 2.5.0.

- You could also translate the Installation document into Chinese

Just pick something that interest you and make it happen.

Why should you help?

Please just look how much we've accomplished in 2010:

- XOOPS 2.4.5
- XOOPS 2.5.0
- X2 Alpha
- various awards around the world

Now compare it to 2009, and you'll see that we've accomplished more than last year, and way more than in 2008. So we're getting better and better, and with help from people like you, 2011 will the best year ever for XOOPS. But we need to work together as a worldwide community!

1/9 1:22

资深会员
注册日期:
来自 山东 青岛
所属群组:
注册会员
离线
引用:

I didn't see you proposal. Can you give me a link?

It is at the beginning of this topic.
引用:

首先建议把社区Logo换了吧,2011了

引用:

Sometimes people are busy. Don't ever take it personally if you don't hear right away from others.

I understand that DJ and ezsky are very busy.The community of xoops china needs more activety staff members to manage the community,help the new xoopsers,translate the good modules, promote and popularize the xoops and so on,and only an ezsky who has done a lot of good jobs is not sufficient.In addition,I would like to do something for xoops china if necessary.

1/9 12:12

初级会员
注册日期:
所属群组:
注册会员
离线
I'm still not sure about the logo? You wanted a new one because you don't like the current one? Do you have a specific logo in mind?

引用:
In addition,I would like to do something for xoops china if necessary.

That's fantastic!

Maybe XOOPS China could conduct a survey on what are the most important areas that need help?

For us is the documentation/tutorials and updated modules, but it could be different in China.

What about translating some of the most popular XOOPS modules into Chinese?

1/9 17:29

资深会员
注册日期:
来自 山东 青岛
所属群组:
注册会员
离线
引用:

You wanted a new one because you don't like the current one?

Maybe there is a misunderstanding between us.And what i want to say is that the logo of xoops china which is very good should be changed because it has been 2011,but the logo still shows 2010.
Look at the picture below.
引用:
Maybe XOOPS China could conduct a survey on what are the most important areas that need help?

Yes,i think so.
引用:

What about translating some of the most popular XOOPS modules into Chinese?

OK,no problem.But the first step is to get as many xoopsers an possible to take part in the job,
Moreover,it is necessary to make sure which modules is needed.

附件:

jpg  2010.jpg (12.13 KB)
18476_4d29abd333b39.jpg 458X126 px

1/9 20:34

初级会员
注册日期:
所属群组:
注册会员
离线
引用:
Look at the picture below.

OK, I see now! Hopefully it will be soon changed!

引用:
OK,no problem.But the first step is to get as many xoopsers an possible to take part in the job,

Normally, it's the other way around. You do something, and then hopefully others will join. Check out this video about leadership - it's funny, but also very instructional

引用:
Moreover,it is necessary to make sure which modules is needed.

As a first step, can you make a list of the modules with version number, which are currently available in Chinese? Then we can look which ones are missing, but are good modules.

Thanks for helping!

1/9 23:58

(1) 2 »

[无发表权] 请登录或者注册

可以查看帖子。
不可发帖。
不可回复。
不可编辑自己的帖子。
不可删除自己的帖子。
不可发起投票调查。
不可在投票调查中投票。