用户名 密码 记住我 还未注册?

新年好,XOOPSer! [技术论坛 - XOOPS公园]

XOOPS China 讨论区 > XOOPS Fans (自由讨论) > XOOPS公园 > 新年好,XOOPSer!

正在浏览:   1 名游客

到底部   前一个主题   下一个主题  [无发表权] 请登录或者注册

(1) 2 »

新年好,XOOPSer!
Support Team
注册日期:
2008/6/21 17:00
所属群组:
注册会员
技术文档组
帖子: 360 | 精华: 3
等级: 17; EXP: 70
HP: 0 / 417
MP: 120 / 3928
离线
祝XOOPS一路走好!

12/31 14:59
工具箱 短消息 Email PDF 书签 打印 举报 回顶部

回复: 新年好,XOOPSer!
Support Team
注册日期:
2006/11/30 20:48
来自 beijing
所属群组:
网站管理员
注册会员
Dev+Hack
资料整理组
帖子: 1204 | 精华: 16
等级: 30; EXP: 23
HP: 146 / 730
MP: 401 / 10197
离线
怎么听着这么怪.

12/31 15:12

资深会员
注册日期:
2008/3/16 18:35
来自 山东 青岛
所属群组:
注册会员
帖子: 291 | 精华: 1
等级: 15; EXP: 95
HP: 0 / 373
MP: 97 / 3805
离线

引用:

东至 写道: 祝XOOPS一路走好!

是告别还是诀别?

官方的沉默和社区的冷清让我对xoops的感情在一点一点的减弱,虽然还是天天登录哦xoops china,幻想着看到惊喜,但看来这只是我一厢情愿的幻想了。记得那是07年底的时候,我从开复学生网的页脚链接来到xoops.cn,从此也便与xoops结了缘,当时就看到官方一再的说着即将发布的x3是多么的强大,但是直到2年后的今天才模模糊糊见到x3的背景。这两年间我也想为xoops社区尽一份力,但是官方的沉默和社区的冷漠让我一次次的失望(不知道多少xoopser跟我有相同的感触),不知道官方在干啥,而不知道xoops将去向何方。现在有的只是残存的对xoops的那一点感情了。

沉默呵,沉默呵!不在沉默中爆发,就在沉默中灭亡。

——鲁迅《纪念刘和珍君》

12/31 16:14

Support Team
注册日期:
2005/4/30 13:09
来自 安徽安庆
所属群组:
网站管理员
帖子: 518 | 精华: 3
等级: 20; EXP: 97
HP: 0 / 499
MP: 172 / 9295
离线
各位新年好!
引用:
记得那是07年底的时候,我从开复学生网的页脚链接来到xoops.cn
呵呵,07年开复改版的时候,稍加参与过,一晃好几年了。

12/31 19:09

初级会员
注册日期:
2009/6/26 14:16
所属群组:
注册会员
帖子: 25
等级: 3; EXP: 73
HP: 0 / 68
MP: 8 / 440
离线
@ okjoyel,

I certainly hope that in 2011 the XOOPS community will become more active, but it is all up to us as a community!

With X3 and Zend Framework we have a great opportunity, but we need to work together to make it a reality, all XOOPS developers from around the world. We need to better coordinate our activities and stay focused.

For example, we have people from different countries working on updating extGallery (Iran, Italy, Austria). Couple of other developers from Brazil and Denmark are working on a Chat module. I am helping a XOOPS developer from Germany working on a content module by testing and translating the language files. The XOOPS 2.4.0 was basically driven by Trabis from Portugal, and XOOPS 2.5.0 by a French team. So there is a strong international community behind XOOPS, even if sometimes locally we have a slower period.

I wish there would be more developers from China, besides DJ and Ezsky participating in these international development project. You will see then that are a lot of people who love XOOPS and are working hard to make it a success.

Let me know what can we do as a project to help you and everybody else in XOOPS China to become more engaged.

Together, we will move XOOPS forward and make it a success!

P.S. Thanks to Google translations, I can follow different XOOPS Communities around the world and see what is happening. The nice thing is that while we don't speak the same language, we can still communicate

Wishing everybody at XOOPS China a Happy New Year!

1/1 22:58

Support Team
注册日期:
所属群组:
注册会员
技术文档组
离线
引用:

Let me know what can we do as a project to help you and everybody else in XOOPS China to become more engaged.

1. Show us the SVN. 2 months ago, DJ imported xoops engine (X3) code and never commit again after that. I know xoops need developer. But, at first, xoops must show me the code. Did you saw drupal's CVS? http://drupal.org/cvs (they are migrating Drupal.org to Git http://drupal.org/community-initiatives/git )

2. What are you doing? No code to download .... ok..Every time I ask something about xoops 3, there no respond from you all. Why? Ok, anyway I feel xoops doesn't like a OPEN project. Not users project at last.

3. Wait, wait and wait. We have been waiting for X3 for two years and now the only thing we got is a alpha with X2 inside. Why? Why you guys put a X2 into X3 ? Somebody said it's for the site which install X3 and use X2 modules. hnh, R U kidding me ? If it is true, why not put X1 into X3 because somebody may use X3 and X1 modules ?

Guys, LOOK drupal please! DJ said the new xoops 3 is better structured. Ok, show me that, make me believe that!

I'm sad now, waiting two years and got all things like this.

@ezsky :

也许,xoops 3 将成为CMS中的王者,也许xoops核心开发人员有他们自己的打算,也许一切的起因其实是我的误解。这已经无所谓了,既然我连个代码都看不到,我很难相信这是一个社区软件了。起码的交流都没有,我也很难相信这是个中文开源社区了。

引用:

怎么听着这么怪.

我承认,我的主要关注已经不在xoops上了。我想出力,我想xoops发展下去。可是我却无能为力。什么也没有,怎么维护社区?

保守的,陈旧的,敢于改变却留恋过去。这就是我苦苦等了两年的XOOPS。

伤心至极。

想起朱文正当年被围困在南昌,对官将们讲的一句话: 愿来日以富贵相见。

愿来日,在重生的社区相聚。

1/3 14:54

初级会员
注册日期:
2009/6/26 14:16
所属群组:
注册会员
帖子: 25
等级: 3; EXP: 73
HP: 0 / 68
MP: 8 / 440
离线
东至,

1) The X3 code is in the SourceForge SVN, so everybody can take a look at it, play around, experiment, and make improvement suggestions. We've been waiting for the code, we've got it, and now the question is: "What are we doing with it"? We cannot ask for source code, and that do nothing with it, right?

And we haven't been waiting for X3 without doing anything. We have released 2.4.x series, and now 2.5.0, with a lot of cool features.

And everybody within the community can do the same, i.e. help making XOOPS better. We can develop new or improve older modules, we can write documentation, we can help other users, especially the new ones, and we can promote XOOPS to others. There are literally TONS of opportunities to help with XOOPS without waiting for X3 and doing nothing

2) I agree with you that we have to improve communication about X3. As we are moving forward, there will be more stuff coming. Did you have a chance to come to the X3 Introduction in Beijing? It was a great event with a lot of questions and answers then.

3) Compatibility of modules is always a big issue, and while we have a "compatibility box", you will also have an opportunity to developed "native" X3 modules, which hopefully will be "state of the art" modules, taking full advantage of the Zend Framework.

But we can't just ignore our users. They've been loyal to us, and we need to be loyal to them, and help them with the transition to X3. That's the same way as Windows or Linux are compatible with previous version as much as possible.

Please join, please look at positive ways to contribute, and XOOPS will become the best CMS it can be!

Look, we can always find something wrong and focus on that. But we can also always find something positive and focus on that instead! There are some cool developments in China (like the Spotlight" module, and we can help there.

Thank you for your comments and questions - I hope, I was able to address some of them.

1/3 18:13

Support Team
注册日期:
所属群组:
注册会员
技术文档组
离线
Taking a old core inside sounds like OS rather than a CMS. Drupal or joomla just create a new version. Now we have a X2 inside so some developers may don't want update their modules. The good plan, but bad outcome.

Sorry I can't go Beijing because the damn exam.

Just like okjoyel said, all we need are actions. Team and commune's silence is the best way to kill the project and users' patient. Offical team often said "please wait" or "please tell us your advices". But nothing happen after that.

This is the most wanted :

* stop silence, tell us what's going on. Offical news, twitter, forum post... any way is ok.

And thanks for your reply.

1/4 20:57

Support Team
注册日期:
所属群组:
注册会员
技术文档组
离线
好吧。结贴吧。

1/7 13:53

资深会员
注册日期:
2007/4/19 23:14
所属群组:
注册会员
帖子: 171
等级: 12; EXP: 13
HP: 0 / 278
MP: 57 / 3571
离线
我从2007年底开始接触XOOPS,虽然有过徘徊和退却,但是还是坚持着,因为坚持,才不断地发现着XOOPS的“美丽”之处。所以,一直使用着、学习着XOOPS,也相信XOOPS将来会更好!

1/8 10:30

(1) 2 »

[无发表权] 请登录或者注册

可以查看帖子。
不可发帖。
不可回复。
不可编辑自己的帖子。
不可删除自己的帖子。
不可发起投票调查。
不可在投票调查中投票。
不可上传附件。